Caden Carbon Bike Wheels are committed to protecting your privacy and will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
Our Privacy Statement complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents best practice.
Cayden Carbon Bike Wheels does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
When you purchase from Caden Carbon Bike Wheels ABN: 47873479466 we collect the following information:
– Delivery Address
– Mobile Number
– Email Address
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
– To deliver the products you have purchased
– To provide you with relevant product information
When you purchase from Caden we will use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional information occasionally. You can unsubscribe from marketing information by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cayden ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored by:
– Restricting access to personal information
– Using secure third party payment systems or EFT payments
– Updating technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
– Destroying personal information when it’s no longer needed
Due to the nature of the product no returns are provided but if there is any fault with the product please contact email@example.com
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than third parties directly related to the delivery of the products.
When you visit Cayden Carbon Bike Wheels our servers will record data that may include:
– Your computers IP address
– The pages you visit
– The time spent on those pages, access times and dates, and other statistics.
If you have any complaints please don’t hesitate to contact us though at firstname.lastname@example.org